- Exchange Attorneys interpret the law and advise.
- Peace of mind, knowing that your exchange is safe.
- Each exchange is different. Attorneys can customize an exchange based on your situation and all questions and answers are done up front.
- Exchange Attorneys will help you to avoid paying penalties and interest later on by identifying obstacles during the exchange.
- Attorneys prepare exchange documents for the sale and replacement
properties and review escrow your documents.
- Exchange Attorneys will conduct a cost/benefit analysis of the 1031 exchange transaction.
It is important to realize that the exchanger needs to look to someone for
advice and to take responsibility. That person is the exchange attorney who
communicates with the exchanger first before exchange documents are
prepared. The accommodator ensures their obligations pursuant to the exchange documents from the exchange attorney.