TG Exchange, Inc. is fully bonded and has separate corporations to handle different transactions. We specialize in 1031, Build-to-suit and Reverse Starker transactions and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Title Guaranty Escrow Services, Inc., Hawaii’s largest escrow company. Led by a well-trained and experienced staff, TG Exchange, Inc. is Hawaii’s largest exchange subsidiary.
Choosing the Right QI
- The QI should be a corporation that is in the full-time business of facilitating 1031 exchanges.
- The QI should be bonded and insured against errors and omissions.
- Under written agreement with the taxpayer, the QI acquires the relinquished property and transfers it to the buyer.
- The QI holds sales proceeds, preventing the taxpayer from actual or constructive receipt of the funds.
- The QI acquires the replacement property and transfers it to the taxpayer to complete the exchange within the necessary time constraints.